Monday 2 January 2017

How I style my white T



Hey everyone and welcome back to my another blog. I hope everyone is doing well. so today i came up with my current favorite white t-shirt which I got from JACK & JONES.
As this is the time of the year to say a big hello to long sleeves clothing items n I really want to have a white full sleeves t-shirt in my wardrobe . and I finally ended up buying this.
what I like about this t-shirt is it has gold details on the sleeves as well as on the shoulders too.

for me black and white can never ever go wrong.. so I paired this white T with these two outfit combinations. As m a college going student keeping in mind these two outfits are perfect for outings with family , friends and also to the college.

outfit no. 1

I style this white t-shirt with blue denim from Levis, chocolate-brown pure leather jacket from Touch n Feel and leather shoes in chocolate brown shade from Guardian . To accessorize this whole outfit I carry aqua blue shades .



outfit no. 2
for the second look I style it with white pants from Jeans & Trousers. shoes from Bantan Zara. I really like these shoes because of the  golden color shine plate and also they have fake zip details on both the sides.

I don't carry any shade except my regular glasses because I don't feel like and obviously I carry my leather backpack to complete the look.


so this is how I style my white t-shirt..
don't forget to follow me on all my social medias . They all are mentioned below..
instagram : foodashion16
Facebook : foodashion
snapchat : itsmeharshit 
Another blog will be up very soon so stay tuned for then. I"ll  see you next time till them.
stay happy stay healthy .
ok bye..










No comments:

Post a Comment